Who are we
OWASP Dnipro chapter was founded in 2018 by Yan Lypnytsky.
How to find us
Follow our news and announcements on social media: Facebook
Watch recordings of our previous events YouTube
How to support the chapter
If your company wishes to support the chapter, please contact Yan Lypnytsky.
Become a Speaker
Call For Speakers at OWASP Dnipro events is permanently open. If you want to present at future events, review and agree with the OWASP Speaker Agreement simply send the title and abstract of your talk and speaker bio to Yan Lypnytsky.
Become a Sponsor
To sponsor an OWASP Dnipro event, contact Yan Lypnytsky.
We don’t have any special sponsorship package, however the sponsoring organization or individual will receive our warm thanks and a fair amount of gratitude spread over our social media presence, placed at the chapter official web-page, and announced at the event itself.
Become a Host
To host an OWASP Dnipro event, contact Yan Lypnytsky.
Venue requirements include:
- Capacity to welcome up to 100 attendees
- Possibility to host a lunch (paid separately by the Chapter)
- Separate high-quality internet connection for online streaming
- No need for additional attendee registration or providing attendee lists
- No marketing, advertising, or hiring at the event
Put whatever you like here: news, screenshots, features, supporters, or remove this file and don’t use tabs at all.