OWASP University of Washington - Student Chapter
About the Chapter
Welcome to the OWASP Chapter of the University of Washingtton (UW). The UW is one of the world’s preeminent public universities. Our impact on individuals, our region and the world is profound — whether we are launching young people into a boundless future or confronting the grand challenges of our time through undaunted research and scholarship. Ranked No. 14 in the world on the 2018 Academic Ranking of World Universities, the UW educates more than 54,000 students annually. We turn ideas into impact and transform lives and our world. This chapter covers all campuses of UW that are UW Seattle, UW Bothel and UW Tacoma. We organise Meetups, conferences, webinars, Penals and Speaker series. All these events are open to anyone who is interested in learning about Cyber Security and Secure Application Development. Join our mission to make this world a Cyber Safe World!
UW OWASP Chapter meetings are posted on our meetup! Meetup Group
Our meetings are open to the public, and you do not need to be a member to attend. Please do consider joining OWASP if you find our community, projects, and meetings valuable, or sponsoring this chapter.
Benefits of Attending Meetings
- Information Security Knowledge sharing
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Speaker name
- Job Role
- Company / Organization
- Email ID
- Contact Number
- Speaker Profile
- Presentation Details
- Name / Title of the Presentation
- Abstract of the presentation
- Presentation time required
- We also encourage you to be become a member or consider a donation to support our ongoing work.
- Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate in our Projects, Local Chapters, Events, Online Groups, and Community Slack Channel.
- We especially encourage diversity in all our initiatives. OWASP is a fantastic place to learn about application security, to network, and even to build your reputation as an expert
Put whatever you like here: news, screenshots, features, supporters, or remove this file and don’t use tabs at all.