Each project will have a 2-3 paragraph overview narrative. Keep to the key top points about the project. Visitors should be able to read this short narrative and have a good understanding of the project without having to scroll the entire document.
- LASCON Website
- Local Event Ticket - NFRSD-960
- Venue Contract - OSD-3196
- Include top-level goals of the project in an ordered list
- Give thought to the ordering of goals. Revenue, attendance, launch date
- Make sure goals are measurable from undisputed source
- 2019-12-31, Initial payment for venue $3,000 OSD-3301, [Mike]
- 2020-03-10, 2nd Payment of $3,000 due to venue, [Emily]
- 2020-06-17, Go-no-go decision for live event, [Emily]
- 2020-06-28, Last Day to notify Norris Convention Center of cancellation, [Alonna]
- 2020-10-27, LASCON 2020 - EVENT CANCELED
- 2020-12-27, Close P&L, [Dawn]
This event offers several parter sponsorships opportunities. If you are interested in supporting the event please contact [email protected]. Below is a list of existing and available sponsorships. All sponsor assets will go in a folder named sponsors in this repo.
Insurance Requirements from Venue Contract
The venue contract includes no provisions for liability insuarnce.
Logistics (Work in Progess)
Name & URLs
- Name: LASCON 2020
Norris Convention Center 2525 W. Anderson Lane, Suite Austin, Texas 78757
No agreements in place
List all registration options and their prices and what conditions are required for certain discounts (if any). Include a link to the registration page. Note the registration link should ALSO be available in the Key Resources sections above.
Income Registrations $90,000 Training -included- Sponsorships $55,000 Total Income $145,000 Expenses Catering Conference $62,000 Training -included- Social Events $2,300 Expo $4,000 Meeting Room Rental Trainer Fees $15,000 A/V $7,000 Printing & Branding $12,500 Accommodation $0 Travel $0 Internet $500 Hard Goods $17,500 Marketing $0 Staff Services $0 Total Expenses $130,900 P/L $14,100
This section will include a checklist of the key contracts and legal documents needed to execute an event. A folder in this repo named files will include PDFs of all fully executed agreements. IF any agreeement isn’t completed the status should be provided here.
- Venue Contract with Norris Convention Center
- Venue A/V (if different vendor
- Event Insurance
- Lead Collection