OWASP Global & Regional Events
Ever wanted to network and learn along with other AppSec professionals? We host nearly a dozen events each year varying in format to week long trainings and conferences, to single day programs. OWASP events are a great way to:
- Improve your career skills
- Build your professional network
- Learn about new trends in the industry
While some of our events have corporate sponsors, the content is vendor neutral, and speakers are carefully selected ensuring a good return on your investment of time and money. Often times are larger events also host Expositions, Capture the Flags, and Career Fairs. Often members get a discount on conference passes.
Our premier events bringing together our multifaceted communities to engage in a variety of education events, trainings, and entertainment based gatherings to enhance your skills, increase your connections, and bring balance to your daily AppSec world.
- October 20, and December 16
- Kick back and join us as you give your brain a break!
- August 28, and December 7
- Join us for our next Call to Battle on August 28 Capture the Flag Hacking-Defense Paraguay. Sponsorship opportunities are available!
- November 16-17
- Don't miss out on these multi-day virtual trainings to retool and level-up. Our next virtual training days will be held November 16-17. For more information on the trainings, how to register, and sponsorship opportunities, click OWASP Virtual Training Courses above.
- September 28, and November 3
- Join us for our next Lightning Conference on September 28 featuring Caroline Wong. Click on Lightning Conference above for more details including sponsorship opportunities and how to register.
- September 24, 2021
- 2021 marks the 20th anniversary of the OWASP Foundation. We have been working hard to secure the world through challenges and discovery. And now, it's time to celebrate! Many of you have played a crucial role in the enduring history of the Foundation and we encourage you to participate in the celebration coming this September! This is a virtual, live 24-hour event with 4 tracks, keynote speakers, sponsors, and guest speakers. It is a FREE event, however, registration is required. Click above to learn more and to register!
- November 8-12, 2021
- Sponsorships are available!
OWASP Global AppSec Dublin
- June 6-10, 2022
- Due to COVID 19 and the desire to put on the best AppSec events possible, Global AppSec Dublin has been postponed until 2022.
OWASP Global AppSec San Francisco
- September 19-23, 2022
- Due to COVID 19 and the desire to put on the best AppSec events possible, Global AppSec San Francisco has been postponed until 2022.
Planning your own regional event? Use our OCMS Tool to request approval.
Ranging from a single day to week-long events, local OWASP volunteers organize and host conferences around the world.
- October 13, 2021
- October 26-29, 2021
Throughout the year, the OWASP Foundation partners with major AppSec conferences to offer discounted tickets and other benefits for OWASP members. If you would like to establish a global partnership with us please contact Partnership Marketing for more information.
No events upcoming. Check back later.