Who is the OWASP® Foundation?
The Open Web Application Security Project® (OWASP) is a nonprofit foundation that works to improve the security of software. Through community-led open-source software projects, hundreds of local chapters worldwide, tens of thousands of members, and leading educational and training conferences, the OWASP Foundation is the source for developers and technologists to secure the web.
- Tools and Resources
- Community and Networking
- Education & Training
We are back again with yet another OWASP Spotlight series and this time we have a project which needs no introduction and I got the chance to interact with Andrew van der Stock, OWASP Foundation Executive Director and the project leader for OWASP Top 10.
The OWASP Top 10 is a book/referential document outlining the 10 most critical security concerns for web application security. The report is put together by a team of security experts from all over the world and the data comes from a number of organisations and is then analysed.
Join us virtually August 29 - September 1, for leading application security technologies, speakers, prospects, and community, in a unique event that will build on everything you already know to expect from an OWASP Global Conference.
Sadly, COVID is here to stay. We must learn to live with it. At some point in the future, the risk from COVID will be a great deal less than it is now. So it’s time to turn the temporary COVID restrictions into permanent policy. We can always amend, replace, or repeal the policy at some point in the future. Read on for more information....read more
Recent OWASP News & Opinions
- Update on the bylaw survey and sneak peek at the AMS, June 7, 2022
- Roadmap to version 5.0 of the OWASP ASVS project, May 15, 2022
- OWASP Members - submit your views to our bylaw survey for a chance to win an AppSec Virtual or AppSec Global pass, April 12, 2022
- Security Journey Provides Free Application Security Training Environment for OWASP Members, April 7, 2022
- OWASP 2022 Global AppSec AsiaPac Virtual Event, August 29 - September 1, 2022 Singapore Time (SGT)
- OWASP End of Summer Training, September 13 - 14, 2022 (BST)
- OWASP September Webinar, September 22-23, 2022 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- OWASP October Webinar, October 11-12, 2022 Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)