Welcome to the OWASP Croatia home page!
The chapter leaders are Tonimir Kišasondi, Vlatko Košturjak and Igor Vuk.
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a nonprofit foundation that works to improve the security of software. All of our projects ,tools, documents, forums, and chapters are free and open to anyone interested in improving application security.
Chapters are led by local leaders in accordance with the Chapter Leader Handbook. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP Project, independent research, or related software security topic you would like to present.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate in our Projects, Local Chapters, Events, Online Groups, and Community Slack Channel. We especially encourage diversity in all our initiatives. OWASP is a fantastic place to learn about application security, to network, and even to build your reputation as an expert. We also encourage you to be become a member or consider a donation to support our ongoing work.
- Due to the current situation, all upcoming events will be done in the form of online meetings
- Future events will be announced on this page and on the OWASP Croatia Meetup group
- Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings
- Q1 2021 - online event - still accepting talk proposals :)
Interested In Speaking?
We are always open to speakers who want to present a talk that aligns with our Chapter’s goals. If you are interested, please email your proposed topic, abstract, and brief speaker bio to any of the chapter leaders.
- 30.10.2020 - OWASP Chapter Croatia Virtual Meetup - DefectDojo & Semgrep
- 27th of February 2019 at Cloud Native meetup - Kino Europa
- At the DORS/CLUC 2019 (Zagreb) 18.04.2019
- At BSidesVarazdin - 18.9.2019
- At Kubernetes and Cloud Native meetup (Zagreb) 5.12.2019
- OWASP meetup at the IoT Hacking School of 2018 - (Info)
- OWASP meetup at the FSec 2017 (Photos) - (Info)
- OWASP meetup at FSec 2016 (Photos) - (Info)
- OWASP application security summer school from 23th to 26th of September, 2014 @ FOI (Photos)
- OWASP round table/meetup on 14.9.2015 @ FOI/FSEC
- OWASP regular meeting on 26.2.2016 at 18:00 (FOI Infoclub, Basement) - Link to FB Event - Link to Web
- OWASP Croatia meeting 11.5.2016 at 17:00 (FER Zagreb, Hall B2) - Link to FB Event - Event details - Email CFP