OWASP Harrisburg PA
Welcome to the Harrisburg PA OWASP Chapter.
Ourn next meetup with be Thursday September 17th at 7pm, this will be a virtual event. We will be completing a CtF walkthrough and covering the OWASP Top 10.
We had our first meetup Decembers of 2019
- We introduced outselves and our mission for the chapter
#### Our 2nd meetup and first virtual meetup was June 2020.
- We welcomed Ryan Nichoson (@ryananicholson) from SANs Instute who talked about “Defending Lift and Shift Cloud Applications”
September 2020 Virtual Meetup/CtF
- We hosted a virtual capture the flag even using the OWASP Juiceshop. We had 3 winner for the even they were Brandon Keith, Josiah, and Ryan Vandenberg.
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a nonprofit foundation that works to improve the security of software. All of our projects ,tools, documents, forums, and chapters are free and open to anyone interested in improving application security.
Chapters are led by local leaders in accordance with the Chapter Leader Handbook. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP Project, independent research, or related software security topic you would like to present.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate in our Projects, Local Chapters, Events, Online Groups, and Community Slack Channel. We especially encourage diversity in all our initiatives. OWASP is a fantastic place to learn about application security, to network, and even to build your reputation as an expert. We also encourage you to be become a member or consider a donation to support our ongoing work!
Our Next Meetup will be ….
Thursday September 17th 2020 at 7pm. We will be doing a CtF walkthrough
Our Previous Meetup were ….
- We had our first meetup Decembers of 2019 - We introduced outselves and our mission for the chapter
- Our 2nd meetup and first virtual meetup was June 2020. - We welcomed Ryan Nichoson (@ryananicholson) from SANs Instute who talked about “Defending Lift and Shift Cloud Applications”
- In September 2020 we hosted a Virtual Meetup/Capture the Flag event using the Juiceshop vulnerable web application.