OWASP San Diego
The OWASP SD Mission & Background
Welcome to OWASP San Diego! Our chapter is dedicated to the free sharing of ideas and training on application security and beyond. We have been actively operating for over a decade and have become one of the largest regional OWASP chapters in the world with over 1,500 members.
Our meetings are generally held on the third Thursday of every month starting at 6:00p local time, with occassional trainings or CTFs that are scheduled separately.
If you want to stay up to date on our schedule, please join our Meetup.
Call for Presenters
If you’re interesting in presenting at OWASP San Diego, please submit your talk here.
Thanks from all of us at OWASP SD!
Check our Upcoming Meetup Events:
For more details please see our Meetup page
OWASP San Diego Chapter Meetups and Events
- March 2023 - Pivoting Clouds in AWS Organizations
- April 2023 - Github TBD
- May 2023 - Project Spotlight - OWASP SAMM
- February 2023 - San Diego Cybersecurity Mixer
- January 2023 - Bar Social - High Dive
- December 2022 - The OWASP Top 10 2022 Release
- July 2022 - Hacking Healthcare: When Bits and Bytes Meet Flesh and Blood