20th Anniversary Celebrations!
We have completely refreshed our Corporate Membership program to celebrate our 20th Anniversary with some exciting new benefits and options. Here’s how you can get involved.
September 24, 2021 marked the OWASP’s 20th Anniversary. To add to and continue with the celebration, we are running a Corporate Membership drive.
Help support OWASP’s mission, by becoming an OWASP Corporate Member today!
- What’s New
- Packages and prices
- Corporate Member Migration
- Thank you to all our Corporate Members and Corporate Sponsors!
- Become a Corporate Event Sponsor
- Make a charitable gift
Why become an OWASP Corporate Member
Corporate members can show their support for our mission and programs, reaching an audience of over 300,000 participants on social media, millions of monthly site visits, and optionally, provide member benefits to over 4500 OWASP financial members.
Many of our most well-known organizations have grown their business dramatically due to being an OWASP Corporate Member and partnering with us. Our new Corporate Membership program helps you get involved with our community.
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a nonprofit foundation that works to improve software security. Our programming includes:
- Community-led open source software projects
- Over 250+ local chapters worldwide
- Tens of thousands of participants, 4500+ financial members
- Industry-leading educational and training conferences
Corporate support accelerates our impact. Become a member or sponsor today.
We are an open community dedicated to enabling organizations to conceive, develop, acquire, operate, and maintain applications that individuals and organizations can trust. Our projects, tools, documents, groups, and chapters are free and open to anyone interested in improving application security. For nearly two decades, corporations, foundations, developers, and volunteers have supported the OWASP Foundation and its work.
Supporting the Foundation
There are many ways to participate and support the mission of OWASP
- Employees can participate in our Projects and Local Chapters
- Become a Corporate Member
- Sponsor our Global Events and participating AppSec Days events
- Make a charitable gift to the Foundation to support our ongoing work.