We typical meet the 2nd or 3rd Wednesday of each Month our location is currently in a state of flux, but hope to have that squared away by April 2020
We hold a Meet and Greet beginning at 6:30pm. Food and beverages are provided.
Please Signup on Meet-Up so we can have an accurate count for food.
- One of our projects, AppSensor headed by lead developer and local member John Melton, was selected as a GSOC project. This is a very exciting new feature that will pave the way for a server/client model of AppSensor
Past Chapter Meetings
- Intro To WebApp Security with JJ – OWASP - ZAP
- How to Burp.
- Advanced Burping
- A Night with Hyperion Gray
- MainFrame Hacking. w/ Soldier of FORTRAN
- A “Crash” Course in Exploiting Buffer Overflows w/Parker Garrison
- Bloodhound Red and Blue
- Building an AppSec Program with a Budget of $0: Beyond the OWASP Top 10
Coming Soon! Moving from Old OWASP Wiki.
- All of our communications and event notifications have been moved to OWASPCLT. Please join if interested as it will get updated more frequently then this wiki page.
- We have a OWASP Charlotte Twitter Account where we’ll be posting news about OWASP Charlotte.