Started in 2010, we are the CLT area’s chapter for OWASP Global. We typical meet the 4 Times a Year. Sometimes more, we hope to also see you during the Cyber Security Symposium
We hold a Meet and Greet (Virtually During this time of COVID) beginning at 7:00pm. Food and beverages are provided. (Suspended during this time of COVID, Feel free to drink and eat at your house, we for sure will be doing that!)
Please Signup on Meet-Up so we can have an accurate count for food.
- 2021 Kick Off Meeting (Security in a Post Covid World)
- April 2021 Topic TBA! - 04/21/21
- July 2021 Topic TBA! - 07/21/21
- October 2021 Topic TBA! - 10/21/21
- One of our projects, AppSensor headed by lead developer and local member John Melton, was selected as a GSOC project. This is a very exciting new feature that will pave the way for a server/client model of AppSensor
Past Chapter Meetings
- Intro To WebApp Security with JJ – OWASP - ZAP
- How to Burp.
- Advanced Burping
- A Night with Hyperion Gray
- MainFrame Hacking. w/ Soldier of FORTRAN
- A “Crash” Course in Exploiting Buffer Overflows w/Parker Garrison
- Bloodhound Red and Blue
- Building an AppSec Program with a Budget of $0: Beyond the OWASP Top 10
Coming Soon! Moving from Old OWASP Wiki.
- 2021 Kick Off Meeting (Security in a Post Covid World) - 01/21/21
- April 2021 Meetup - 04/21/21
- July 2021 Meetup - 07/21/21
- October 2021 Meetup - 10/21/21
Comms with OWASP CLT
- All of our event notifications have been moved to our MeetUp page OWASPCLT. Please join if interested as it will get updated more frequently then this wiki page.
- We have a OWASP Charlotte Twitter Account where we’ll be posting news about OWASP Charlotte.
- Please visit our YouTube page for past meetups.