Started in 2010, we are the CLT area’s chapter for OWASP Global. We typical meet the 4 Times a Year. Sometimes more, we hope to also see you during the Cyber Security Symposium
We hold a Meet and Greet beginning at 7:00pm. Food and beverages are provided.
Please Signup on Meet-Up so we can have an accurate count for food.
SamuraiWTF Co-headed by local member and developer Jason Gilliam, SamuraiWTF is a framework designed for quickly configuring training virtual machines with tools and vulnerable application targets. This of this as a base box with a specialized package manager. For example, an instructor could use SamuraiWTF to easily set up a classroom virtual machine image containing OWASP ZAP and OWASP Juice Shop, and then distribute it to each student.
- Jasmine M. Jackson: Fluffy007
- Jason Gilliam: Jason Gilliam
- John Melton John Melton
- Josh Jenkins: Huggable Hacker
- Owen: LinuxBlog
Past Chapter Meetings
Comms with OWASP CLT
- All of our event notifications have been moved to our MeetUp page OWASPCLT. Please join if interested!
- We have a OWASP Charlotte Twitter Account where we’ll be posting news about OWASP Charlotte.
- Please visit our YouTube page for past meetups.