OWASP Hong Kong
The Hong Kong chapter was formed in December 2004. The objectives to establish OWASP Hong Kong Chapter are mainly because: -There are many web applications established in past 10 years. However, how many developers know that their developed application are secure. Meanwhile, there are many transactional-based systems, we should not ignore that the web application is another channel for hackers to compromise one’s confidential information and interrupt any critical business operations.
- Raise the security awareness of web application development among the professionals.
- Encourage professionals to reference standard like ISO7799 for their web application security and post-deployment review as well as audit.
- Accelerate to Share, learn, discuss and review best practices of the experienced web application development security professionals even across various user and security groups including VXRL in Hong Kong.
- Mainstream web technologies (i.e. .NET, J2EE and PHP on Linux) security assessment
- Web application platform (i.e. Apache, IIS, Linux, Database) security assessment and review.
- Recent Web application security concerns.
- Regularly convey latest projects and presentations from OWASP.
OWASP HK Chapter Core
News from Hong Kong Chapter
’ OWASP TechDay 2017’
Time: 0930 - 1730
‘Venue: LTG, HKUST
We will hold a seminar on 11 March in HKUST:
Please kindly find the details including agenda, venue and registration in the URL below: https://www.eventbrite.hk/e/owasp-techday-2017-hk-tickets-32188270985
Thank you for your joining.
Some speakers are OWASP Core Members have been involved in various Web application research and CTF games, please come and enjoy.
We are thankful to HKUST to sponsor the venue and host the event with us.
Organizer: OWASP Hong Kong Chapter Co-Host: HKUST Computer Science Department
P.O. Box No. 6684, General Post Office, Hong Kong SAR
--Anthony Lai 11:25, 6 July 2006 (EDT)
Put whatever you like here: news, screenshots, features, supporters, or remove this file and don’t use tabs at all.