Welcome to the Swiss chapter homepage.
Follow chapter news on:
In case you are living in the French-speaking part of Switzerland, please also visit the OWASP Geneva chapter for more information.
Call For Speakers
Call For Speakers is open. If you would like to present a talk on Application Security at future OWASP Switzerland Chapter events - please review and agree with the OWASP Speaker Agreement and send the proposed talk title, abstract, and speaker bio to the Chapter Leaders via e-mail.
- 2022-06-27 Miloš Božović with Surviving the security challenges in a SME (tales from the CISO)
- 2022-05-10: Miljan Lalic with Why Threat Modeling is much more than just threat hunting
- 2022-03-22: Patrick Steger with Token-based authentication architectures
- 2022-02-08: Peter Šufliarsky with OWASP Top 10 2021
- 2021-12-02: Irasara Senarathne & Benedikt Tröster with Security aboard the Niantic ship (game producing company)
- 2021-11-13: Manuel Cianci with Application Security best practices
- 2021-06-21: Steve Springett with Reducing Supply Chain Risk with SBOMs and Dependency-Track
- 2021-04-14: Matt Tesauro & Fred Blaise with OWASP DefectDojo - the Heart of your AppSec Automation
- 2021-02-09: Simon Bennetts with ZAP Automation in CI/CD
- 2020-12-02: Clara McCreery with Enforcing Code & Security Standards with Semgrep
- 2020-10-07: Dr. Martin Burkhart with OWASP API Security Top 10
- 2020-07-01: Marco Schnüriger & Roland Kisseleff with ASVS in the wild - Tame the variation in verification
- 2020-04-28: Donat Hauser with Secure Dev Ops - Testing in the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- 2020-02-26: Sven Vetsch with OWASP Top 10 – Back to Basics
- 2019-11-18: Björn Kimminich with The OWASP Juice Shop
For the slides see: Slides repo
Our events are free to attend for both members and non-members of OWASP and are open to anyone interested in application security and cybersecurity. Please note that you MUST REGISTER on Meetup.com to book your place and get a ticket to be admitted to the event by the building security - your name will be checked against the guest list.
Code of Conduct
We hope you enjoy our events, we care deeply about inclusivity and diversity so that OWASP is a comfortable and welcoming community for everyone. Please reach out to one of our chapter leaders if you have any feedback or would like to speak to us, we take these matters very seriously. You can find out more about our policies here.