Docker containerization is most powerful technologies in the current market so I came with the idea to develop Docker images for Pentesters.
Nightingale contain all the required well-known tools that will be required to the Pentesters at the time of Penetration Testing. This docker image has a base support of Debian and it is completely platform Independent.
You can either create a docker image in your local host machine by modifying according to your requirements or you can directly pull the docker image from the docker hub itself.
- Operating System: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Docker engine installed as per the Operating System
- Operating System tools (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Compression tools (7zip, tar, zip)
- Development Essentials (Git, GitLab, etc)
- Programming Languages support (Python, Ruby, Java, etc)
- Exploit Frameworks (Metasploit, Exploit-DB, etc)
- Port Scanning tools (nmap,etc)
- Network tools (Tcpdump, etc)
- Forensic tools (exiftool,steghide, binwalk, foremost, etc)
- Red Team Tools (Metasploit, etc)
- Information Gathering tools
Operating System Tools
Compression Techniques Tools
Programming Language Support
Web VAPT Tools
Port Scanning Tools
Red Team Tool
- Impact toolkit
Mobile Application Support (Android Only)
- Debian : Latest
Under Development, stay tuned !! ;-)
Add more tools regarding web VAPT and Mobile VAPT Add more tools related to team teaming Shift the complete architecture to Multi-stage build concpet in docker to reduce the time of build and size of the image.
This program is free software. Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this license document, but changing it is not allowed stated under GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
This is How you can build the Docker Image of Nightingale