OWASP Maryam is a modular/optional open source framework based on OSINT and data gathering. Maryam is written in Python programming language and It’s designed to provide a powerful environment to harvest data from open sources and search engines and collect data quickly and thoroughly. If you have skill in Metasploit or Recon-ng, you can easily use it without prerequisites and if not, please read the Quick Guide. The interface of this project heavily inspired by Recon-ng.
For installing, there’s no need for a lot of modules to install, It just needs a “requests” library
- Python 3.8.x or 3.9.x (NOT 3.7, ..)
- requests module
git clone https://github.com/saeeddhqan/maryam.git pip install -r requirements cd maryam python3 maryam -e help
What is new?
- Fixed bing and google search
- Deleted searchencrypt engine
- Running modules with options(Without entering to program)
- Added youtube and quora search module
- Added three new source rapiddns, certspotter and sublist3r for dns_search
- Added dbrute, fbrute, tldbrute, entry_points and waf to footprint
Contributes are welcome! Here is a start guide: Development Guide You can add a new search engine to the util classes or use current search engines to write a new module. The best help to write a new module is by checking the current modules.
- Write a complete metacrawler engine based on OSINT by using the current search engines
- Add new sources for dns_search module
- Compatible with Windows OS
To report bugs, requests, or any other issues please create an issue.