OWASP Mugla University - Student Chapter
Welcome to OWASP Mugla University. We are happy to see you if you participate us! Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University (MSKU) is one of the most prestigious university in Turkey. As OWASP Mugla University, we organise Meetups, conferences, professional speaker series, workshops and inspiring presentations about Cyber Security.
OWASP Mugla University was established in October 2021 as a Student Chapter. The first meeting was held on 08.11.2021 with the Cyber security fundamentals and introduction of OWASP. Following this meeting, public meetings were held addressing various areas of Cyber Security. As OWASP Mugla University, we continue meetings that focus on content that participants can implement in their own environment, free of charge and open to everyone.
Keep watching this space for announcements about upcoming events. Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings. For more detailed information about the OWASP Mugla University Student Chapter, contact the chapter leaders:
OWASP Mugla University Student Chapter meetings are posted on our meetup! Meetup Group
Our meetings are open to the public, and you do not need to be a member to attend. Please do consider joining OWASP if you find our community, projects, and meetings valuable, or sponsoring this chapter.
Benefits of Attending Meetings
- Cyber Security knowledge sharing
- Gaining different perspectives
- Have fun!
The Open Worldwide Application Security Project (OWASP) is a nonprofit foundation that works to improve the security of software. All of our projects, tools, documents, forums, and chapters are free and open to anyone interested in improving application security.
Chapters are led by local leaders in accordance with the Chapters Policy. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online donation button.
- Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate in our Projects, Local Chapters, Events, Online Groups, and Community Slack Channel.We especially encourage diversity in all our initiatives.
- OWASP is a fantastic place to learn about application security, to network, and even to build your reputation as an expert.
- We also encourage you to be become a member or consider a donation to support our ongoing work.
OWASP finances the projects and its organization through sponsors. A sponsor sustainably supports the work of OWASP. You have two options - which you can also use both in parallel - to support OWASP. We would be very happy about that:
- Become an OWASP Corporate Supporter
- Support the chapter as an OWASP Mugla University Student Chapter Supporter
In particular, please take note of the OWASP Donations Policy.
Presentations and Professional Speakings
Recent public meetings of OWASP Mugla University
OWASP Mugla University’s next public meetings
OWASP Mugla University Team
Core Team Members
OWASP Mugla University Past Team Members
2022-2023 Team Members
- Furkan Öztürk - 2022-2023 Leader
- Resul Bozburun - 2022-2023 Leader
- Enis Karaaslan - 2022-2023 Leader
- Yakuphan Devrez - 2022-2023 Core Team Member
- Zehra Öztürk - 2022-2023 Core Team Member
- Sevde Gül Türk - 2022-2023 Core Team Member
- Muhammed Görkem Kılıç - 2022-2023 Core Team Member
- Yusuf Yıldız - 2022-2023 Core Team Member
- Samet Taş - 2022-2023 Member
- Işıl Çolak - 2022-2023 Member
- Erdi Erdebil - 2022-2023 Member
- Elif Yokuş - 2022-2023 Member
- Ümmü Gülsüm Varlı - 2022-2023 Member
- Sevde Nur Susancak - 2022-2023 Member
- Mert Çelik - 2022-2023 Member
- Büşra Uğur - 2022-2023 Member
- Elif Duzcan - 2022-2023 Member
- Gamze Karasu - 2022-2023 Member
- Burhan Karatoprak - 2022-2023 Member
- Faruk Yıldırım - 2022-2023 Member