OWASP Mugla University - Student Chapter
Welcome to OWASP Mugla University. We are happy to see you if you participate us! Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University (MSKU) is one of the most prestigious university in Turkey. As OWASP Mugla University, we organise Meetups, conferences, professional speaker series, workshops and inspiring presentations about Cyber Security.
OWASP Mugla University was established in October 2021 as a Student Chapter. The first meeting was held on 08.11.2021 with the Cyber security fundamentals and introduction of OWASP. Following this meeting, public meetings were held addressing various areas of Cyber Security. As OWASP Mugla University, we continue meetings that focus on content that participants can implement in their own environment, free of charge and open to everyone.
Keep watching this space for announcements about upcoming events. Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings. For more detailed information about the OWASP Mugla University Student Chapter, contact the chapter leaders:
OWASP Mugla University Student Chapter meetings are posted on our meetup! Meetup Group
Our meetings are open to the public, and you do not need to be a member to attend. Please do consider joining OWASP if you find our community, projects, and meetings valuable, or sponsoring this chapter.
Benefits of Attending Meetings
- Cyber Security knowledge sharing
- Gaining different perspectives
- Have fun!
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a nonprofit foundation that works to improve the security of software. All of our projects, tools, documents, forums, and chapters are free and open to anyone interested in improving application security.
Chapters are led by local leaders in accordance with the Chapters Policy. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online donation button.
- Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate in our Projects, Local Chapters, Events, Online Groups, and Community Slack Channel.We especially encourage diversity in all our initiatives.
- OWASP is a fantastic place to learn about application security, to network, and even to build your reputation as an expert.
- We also encourage you to be become a member or consider a donation to support our ongoing work.
OWASP finances the projects and its organization through sponsors. A sponsor sustainably supports the work of OWASP. You have two options - which you can also use both in parallel - to support OWASP. We would be very happy about that:
- Become an OWASP Corporate Supporter
- Support the chapter as an OWASP Mugla University Student Chapter Supporter
In particular, please take note of the OWASP Donations Policy.
Presentations and Professional Speakings
Recent public meetings of OWASP Mugla University
- OWASP Tanıtımı & Deep/Dark Web Dünyası - Furkan Öztürk & Resul Bozburun [03.10.2022]
- Siber Güvenlik 101 - Resul Bozburun [12.05.2022]
- OWASP ile Sahura Doğru Siber Kariyer Sohbetleri: Furkan Öztürk & Yusuf Can Çakır [16.04.2022]
- OWASP ile Sahura Doğru Siber Kariyer Sohbetleri: SOC Analist Batuhan Kağanoğlu [09.04.2022]
- OSINT: Open Source Intelligence Hacker Tarzı Stalk - Sevde Gül Türk & Yakuphan Devrez [31.03.2022]
- Adli Bilişim: Tarayıcılar Üzerinde Adli İnceleme - Furkan Öztürk [08.03.2022]
- Github 101 - Halil İbrahim Ceylan [08.12.2021]
- Siber Güvenlik Sektöründe Kariyer Yapmak - Rümeysa Bozdemir [29.11.2021]
- OWASP Mugla University Tanıtımı & Linux 101 - Resul Bozburun [08.11.2021]