OWASP Kubernetes Top Ten
About the Kubernetes Top 10
When adopting Kubernetes, we introduce new risks to our applications and infrastructure. The OWASP Kubernetes Top 10 is aimed at helping security practitioners, system administrators, and software developers prioritize risks around the Kubernetes ecosystem. The Top Ten is a prioritized list of these risks. In the future we hope for this to be backed by data collected from organizations varying in maturity and complexity.
Top 10 Kubernetes Risks - 2022
- K00: Welcome to the Kubernetes Security Top Ten
- K01: Insecure Workload Configurations
- K02: Supply Chain Vulnerabilities
- K03: Overly Permissive RBAC Configurations
- K04: Lack of Centralized Policy Enforcement
- K05: Inadequate Logging and Monitoring
- K06: Broken Authentication Mechanisms
- K07: Missing Network Segmentation Controls
- K08: Secrets Management Failures
- K09: Misconfigured Cluster Components
- K10: Outdated and Vulnerable Kubernetes Components
- Other Risks to Consider
Development, issues, and discussion all take place on the OWASP Kubernetes Top Ten GitHub repository. Join the conversation!
The Kubernetes OWASP Top 10 document is licensed under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0, the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license. Some rights reserved.
Put whatever you like here: news, screenshots, features, supporters, or remove this file and don’t use tabs at all.