OWASP Kubernetes Top Ten
About the Kubernetes Top 10
When adopting Kubernetes, we introduce new risks to our applications and infrastructure. The OWASP Kubernetes Top 10 is aimed at helping security practitioners, system administrators, and software developers prioritize risks around the Kubernetes ecosystem. The Top Ten is a prioritized list of these risks backed by data collected from organizations varying in maturity and complexity.
- K00:2022 Welcome to the Kubernetes Security Top Ten
- K01:2022 Insecure Workload Configurations
- K02:2022 Supply Chain Vulnerabilities
- K03:2022 Overly Permissive RBAC Configurations
- K04:2022 Lack of Centralized Policy Enforcement
- K05:2022 Inadequate Logging and Monitoring
- K06:2022 Broken Authentication Mechanisms
- K07:2022 Missing Network Segmentation Controls
- K08:2022 Secrets Management Failures
- K09:2022 Misconfigured Cluster Components
- K10:2022 Outdated and Vulnerable Kubernetes Components
- Other Risks to Consider
Development, issues, and discussion all take place on the OWASP Top Ten Github repository. Join the conversation!
The Kubernetes OWASP Top 10 document is licensed under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0, the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license. Some rights reserved.
Put whatever you like here: news, screenshots, features, supporters, or remove this file and don’t use tabs at all.